Friday, April 18, 2008

Ask Sarah/Think Pink


Dear Sarah,

My sister-in-law just got engaged and I want to plan a fun but classy b-party in the city. Any fabulous ideas are welcomed. I am clueless where to start!!

Signed,

Addicted to Champers!


Dear Addicted to Champers,

You're my kind of girl! Here is some of the best advice I can give! Think Pink! Get the party started with Pink by Yellowglen! It's a really fun sparkling wine or "champers" from Australia. It's well packaged and priced around ten bucks a pop! Then take it to the next level: send pink invites, serve pink food, dish out pink candy, dress in pink, light pink candles and the list goes on.
How EZ was that. An entire party planned in moments! Now, at least know where to start.....Pink.

x0x0x0,
Champers Kind of Girl!



www.yellowglenusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment