Thursday, June 19, 2008

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle your old Manolo's




How's this for a green movement..My friend, Erin, (above on the left with the green dress and shoes) whom I've know since I was four, introduced me to clutch purses while in first grade is here sporting green patent leather Manolo Blahniks that I sent down her way. These Manolo's are more than green they are a limey-chartreuse hue to be exact and recycled and reused. Rosa, a friend and fellow shoe addict gave the shoes to me in the attempt that I could rock up in them to the latest event or party. Day after day I tried and they're just a smidgen too small and make my toes curl in pain. In my yearly attempt to shed all the things that are cluttering and tempting my life (if only i was 10 lbs thinner or only if these shoes were bigger) I sent a mailing to see who was in need of a pair of brand new Manolo's. Sure enough Erin was the perfect fit a true Cinderella story! Moral-if you can use it, loose it! Pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment