Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunset Disco at the Dexter Lake Club




Happy Sunday, Hope you enjoyed your Saturday night and the summer Soltice. I did! I was lucky to be on the roof terrace with a few friends and then met some new friends.

Above, an image from my sister, Daphne's wedding on Keuka Lake, New York where I will be over the Fourth of July with my entire family and Kevin of course. This is the dance floor just at dusk and while we were eating because nobody is dancing. Then the Michael Jackson played and it was all over. For years, my cousin and I would always try to figure out what they were saying in the beginning of the song Shama Lama Ding Dong from Animal House. Only recently, it dawned on me that it's, "It's so good to be back here at the Dexter Lake Club!" not the Dest De Lay Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment