Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pool Posing



Since it's Saturday and I'd either love to be a.) at the pool or b.) surfing with Kevin but instead I'm home in front of the computer feeling guilty (wait i thought i stopped feeling guilty this year as part of my resolve!) because I had not posted any blogs in 4eva! I came across this out take of a photo shoot I did and thought wow, what if you really saw someone laying around the pool like this on your next trip to the Hamptons, The Shore be it Jersey or other or Miami? What would you think? I'd love to know.

Quick Style Tip- Blue Crush, the hot surfer girl movie brought it on but it's super hot to not match your bikini top to your bottom. These retro bottoms are actually my mothers from the 60's are there is no top! MOM.... what happened to your top????????????????The top is from Diane Von Furstenberg.

Love the combo? Try it out this summer! Send me your pics at contact@sarahshirley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment