Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hunt or be Hunted


Like I promised yesterday this week I'm only posting about Fashions Night Out - don't get your panties in a bunch though next week it will be all about NYC Fashion Week!

When I came across this event for FNO i was immediately pissed that I couldn't partake because it reminds me of all the scavenger hunts I did when I was a kid. YES I did just say Scavenger Hunt, and the winner gets $5,000 MasterCard shopping spree and a night at The Standard Hotel. All you kids have to do is start out at the Theory store in Meatpacking and follow the clues to possible 50 celeb filled events throughout the neighborhood - checking in on foursquare the entire time to mark your progress. Collecting as much free swag as possible along your journey!

Happy Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment