Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I want a Chris-Benz not a Mercedes-Benz





What will be driving your wardrobe this Spring? Steering my style will be wunderkid desinger, Mr. Chris Benz. I love his fresh approach to mix and match glamour. It's updated preppy meet's thrift store paradise with his abundance of floral prints. It's feels good that the weather is warming up here in the Northern Hemisphere and I have been doing my Spring cleaning. No I don't do floors but I have made room in my closet for only the best and the brightest by cleansing it of frocks that I once loved but now frown upon. Not in love with your lace leggings? Let them go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drive more of the collection and ignite your engine
here. For a quick look -below from Chris Benz's website. S'adore the collage- you will be inspired in 0-60 in 4 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment