Friday, October 21, 2011

Get Hosed by Hanes



Even though election day is not until November 8th, I need you to VOTE NOW! Vote for Sarah Shirley, yes that's me. I was asked to enter a very exclusive contest for Hanes Hoisery with just 10 people. Here I am posing with my dog, Halston in a Sass & Bide dress, Hanes Opaque Black Out Tights and YSL "death rockers" shoes. Love the seamless leg line meaning it's all black and even though I'm pushing 5'3, this look gives me a little extra height. Even though I'm wearing all black...there's tons of texture with mesh, gold grommets and lots of chicness! Click on the link below and vote for me, at least 1 time per day! Post a comment and I will send the most creative critique a pair of Hanes Hoisery!



http://www.facebook.com/HanesHosiery?sk=app_201143516562748

No comments:

Post a Comment