Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Give me Liberty


...or give me Steve Madden. I spotted these Kurt Geiger oxfords in London while browsing through my fave British outpost, Liberty. Unfortunately, my size was not in stock, but a stylishly clad sales girl, Amber, was kind enough to find them and tell my friend Christine, who shipped them to me in the States! So stoked! I could not stop thinking about them, and I had to have that shock pink sole. The slice of floral pink on the bottom can be very flirtatious, and for £117 or $170, these menswear inspired bucks can dress up any pair of jeans and your fave frock. If you can’t make it to the other side of the pond, don’t sweat it, my boy Steve Madden has similar styles of his own.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post-esp. My boy Stave very well written and so fun to read

    ReplyDelete