Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get Polished!









Hey there fashionistas! It's Maje here at your service! Im Sarah's intern for the summer and I would love to share my fun adventure at Polished Beauty Bar located on 250 West 78th St. Sarah sent me on a mission to see how this place was and I am happy to say it was a fab experience! Polished is a must if you ever want to give yourself a little treat! What I loved the most is how clean it was, the salon is certified to an air purification system which gives you fresh clean air once you walk in. The staff and the manager were very friendly even though they were packed w/ customers. It was well lit with the tiny cute chandeliers in the ceiling, the nailpolishes were organized very well so customers can easily pick out their color, free wi-fi was available and the flat screen tv was playing a classic black and white film! What salon does that? You even get a complimetary back massage while your nails are drying! I left the salon feeling refreshed, I was def a happy camper! http://www.polishedbb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment