Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mix Master Supreme


I don't know about you, but I'm so ready to stash all nude tops. charcoal grey cowl necks, and black dresses in a lifeless unseen vacuum seal bag underneath the city! As usual, one of the many things I've done for years is surfacing as a new "HOT" runway trend. So I've been loving this "long time", but since it's popular now, I'll state the obvious. I am absolutely enthralled with the whole mix match prints thing! You can look cool and a little to the left without being apart of the FONZIE entourage. The great thing is that you can be as minimal or as severe as you want to in adopting this style. Just follow this simple rule to keep you interesting...(in a good way, not the side show attraction way). When doing mix match, SOMETHING has to match. If you wanna mix and match floral motifs, make sure that the prints are thematically similar. Or if you like the idea of stripes and florals, there should be similar colors or textures within each print. Checkout Dries Van Noten and DKNY Spring 2008 collections for inspiration on how the do gets done right!

For more, visit www.style.com<">

No comments:

Post a Comment