Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ask Sarah/A Shoe Style Quandry


Dear Sarah,

I am getting married in August and I've got a wedding dress- it's short and twirly- a bit vintage looking and very fun. My dilemna is this- I need some shoes! I don't want the dyed- to match variety- I'd love some color! What do you suggest?

Love from a cousin in a style quandry across the pond,

Tine D.

Dear Tine D,

Your idea of a colorful shoe with you whirly, twirly gown is bloody brilliant darling! Especially seeing that your dress is short, you will really show off your shoe selection. May I suggest a fun, fuschia, shock-pink d'orsay pump from Stuart Weitzman. Fuschia is everything this season. You will no doubt be starting a trend in the wedding world where it seems like there is little room for interpretation! Hope you turn it out on the d. floor!

x0x0,
sarah

to check out these hotties go to stuartweitzman.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment