Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jail Break-Impromptu Photo Shoots





Here we are friends and family doing what we do best! No it's not fighting but staring in photo shoots! I've been doing this since I was about 12. Yelling to cousin Tine to be in my Ralph Lauren inspired shoot in the front yard with stacks of wood or in my mother's "good room" for a more haute couture shot. This is my sister Daph in Courreges and my cousin Jody and I at The Liberty Hotel in Boston doing our famous "Jail Break" shoot. My stripes say I am appropo for the local since this place used to be a jail.

Below, I've placed Alethia, my partner in fashion crimes and my mentee, Damaris in a taxi cab garage on the long way back from a fashion show on 28th street and 10th avenue. This is one location I have to shoot at!

No comments:

Post a Comment