Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Helmut Lang'in around Town



When I worked at Tommy Hilfiger we used to say this all the time as Helmut was like a demi-god back then. He went away for while and now he's kinda making a comeback. I still have my Helmut Lang shoes with the rubber band sling backs that I bought when Jeffrey New York just opened. So safety chic. I wanted to get this dress the other day at Barney's but they did not have my size(it was on sale so it's ok to shop right) and I think the sales people at Barney's are really rude. I have a credit there because my BFF bought me a gorgeous DVF dress there for my birthday but I had to return it! TOO BIG. Here's to the return of Helmut!

Hit up Helmut helmutlang.com

1 comment:

  1. Achilles now carries Helmut. Can I put something aside for you

    ReplyDelete