Friday, May 8, 2009

Add A Character Piece Or Two

Most recipes call for a dash of salt or a pinch of cayenne pepper. Add some zest to your style by adding a character piece or two with a bold bracelet, earring or necklace. When I wear an epic earring (think 5' Alexis Bittar smoked lucite earrings encrusted w/ crystals) with a white t-shirt, I feel instantly chic. S'adore the idea of wearing something so bold and high-end with a white tee that I pick up at Kmart (Hanes) or the Gap. Just because it sparkles does not mean it's reserved solely for evening. A red carpet or evening piece can be introduced to the day time and add a bit of sparkle to your cardigan!

Want to have a legendary fashion moment this weekend? Turn it out by adding an epic earring or a statement necklace to your weekend wardrobe. Below are some clips from recent press previews to give you and idea or two. Also, cruise antique stores, second hand shop or even your local Salvation Army for costume jewelry. You will find unique pieces that are one of a kind like my set of gold cuff bracelets I found at Over The Bridge Antiques in my hometown of Hammondsport, N.Y.





No comments:

Post a Comment