Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Liana-Con











You all know Jeff Spicoli is one of my style icons, but there is another everyday icon that I love. Her name is Liana. She was my former assistant and creative partner here at Sarah Shirley, Inc. She holds a very irreverent part in my heart of style. We costumed designed a film together, did tons of shoots and segments! She was influential is so much. My favorite memory of
Lady Liana was during the filming of the Naked Brothers Band- she took a shower with Mr. Bubble at Ms. Polly Draper's house on 5th Avenue in the kids bathroom and emerged in a killer DVF dress and Louboutins! Hot MOMMA! it was like watching your little sister emerge from their every day jean, kicks and boy beater into a TKO! Here is a little pictorial on Liana Style.



No comments:

Post a Comment