Friday, December 10, 2010

Everyday Icon


Bloggers are the new socialites and I want to introduce you to my newest fashion “it” girl, Megan from Belles&Rebelles. I met Megan at a photoshoot this past summer and instantly fell in love with her style sense and personality so we sat down together to discuss the girl behind the blog...

S - I like to describe my style as one part Carry Bradshaw, one part Jeff Spicoili… What’s your Style Equation?
M - I am an eclectic mutt. I will mix and match anything. There is really no equation to this madness. I love throwing on one of my boyfriends actual shirts over leggings topped off with my favorite Louboutin heels and Chanel handbag and I always pile on a handful of rings! ANYTHING goes, always keep it fun and comfortable- My equation is 100% ME.

S - What’s on your Holiday Shopping List?

M - I haven't even made a list yet this year! How bad is that? I’m lucky to have everything I want… Although, I still do kind of think I need an iPad and an Hermès bag - But I'm saving for that!

S - Here at Sarah Shirley Inc we love to talk about inspiration, what inspires you to blog everyday at Belles&Rebelles?

M - My inspiration behind Belles&Rebelles is really just people. What I see on the streets and in editorials, on celebrities, and in stores. One day I will post street style, the next a classy editorial. I also post my own work, weather it be styling a shoot or modeling to give followers a little view of just who I am. My style icons, whom I look to for inspiration include Mary-Kate Olsen, Erin Wasson and Alexa Chung. Spontaneity and originality is where it's at.

S - Last but not least… Lace or Leather?

M - I have to say BOTH! Sweet and edgy at the same time. Make it girly/feminine but also have a touch of masculinity.

Check out more from Megan on Belles&Rebelles!

No comments:

Post a Comment