Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Power of Green



This just in from the "Beauty Ward":
Want clean skin? Think green! Allison Tray, the petite, engaging, and full of laughter proprietress of Tres Belle Spa in under the radar hood of Boerum Hill urged me to put this emerald potion on my skin post facial.

Enter in the "Beauty Ward" through gorgeous gated door on Bond Street and prepare to get wisked away by Ms. Tray and her exotic estheticians. After glorious amounts of primping and prinking, my face looked renewed and my spirit was recharged. It truly was the best facial I've ever experienced. My facial treatment was unique to my skin and not routine you can just pick off the menu. I even learned the difference between salicylic acid and glycolic acid. The best part of my stay at the "Beauty Ward" was leaving with tiny viles of Skinceuticals phyto + serum., helping my largest organ look flawless and free of dark spots also know as hyper-pigmentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment