Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock Shake-up



Are you looking for a way to celebrate the luck of the Irish without the tradition imbibing a copious amount of alcohol units? I am! Recently, it occurred to me that holidays are all about eating and drinking. Along with some of my trusted creative guru's we came up with some ways to celebrate and here's a tip: "Dress better for theholiday!"

Looking good is always in style and it's a fantastic way to celebrate in a way that is non-harming to the body. I've given up booze and bread for 40 days and 40 nights! So no Irish coffee's for me. However, I will be sporting a couture piece. Looking for ideas of what to wear? Look lucky in YSL's Shamrock Caplet Blouse. Take your look from top-to-toe with YSL's Easy Emerald Sling-back Pump. Good lucky getting lucky tonight. With a look like this, I don't think you'll need any good luck charms!


No comments:

Post a Comment